Friday, January 3, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again....


Hey Folks - did you miss me? After much delay, I've decided to get back to writing this blog. It's really not that I have so many interesting things to say, but that I have been asked to say them. That's right - if any of you should be looking for the person/persons to blame for my return - look at those out there next to you in cyberspace - I can honestly say I'm 'back by popular demand'. I'm going to pick up where I left off, sharing thoughts and things that are happening in life. Some, as before, will be funny - some I hope will be thought-provoking, I hope some will help you in your journey towards Truth. I'm still serving God in Poland - still looking for those who are looking for Him. I'm started anew on a journey to lose 100lbs. again, too. It's going to be something I'll try to stay on top of with the help of this blog. I'd like to figure out how to put a table somewhere on the blog page that I can fill in when I weigh-in each day. That way, you all can be my accountability to get the goal accomplished! If anyone has a cool way of doing that, please let me know. That's all for now - hope you all are happy to have me back! If you want to catch up on what's been happening over the last three years or so, shoot me a line, or check out my Facebook page.

No comments: